Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Magic iPod List

This is something that's going around on Facebook, but I thought everyone should have a chance to do it. It's hysterical~you just answer the questions using your own ipod/itunes/mp3 player, etc. Instructions & my answers are below:

1. put the ipod/itunes/mp3 player, etc on shuffle
2. use it to answer the question
3. hit “next”
4. try not to cheat (it's hard)
5. share your answers with your friends


1. How am I feeling today?
Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers (I swear I didn't do that on purpose!)

2. How far will I get in life?
Stupid Girls - Pink (should I be worried?)

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Horny - Mousse T (okay--that's eerily appropriate)

4. What was high school like?
Like This Like That - SeSa featuring Sharon Phillips

5. How will today be?
That's My Goal - Shayne Ward (awww...a Valentine's song!)

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
If This Ain't Love, Don't Know What Is - Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators (some of these are scaring me with how appropriate the answers seem)

7. What is the best thing about me?
Sweet and Low - Debbie Harry

8. What song describes my parents?
Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer (okay, that one couldn't be MORE WRONG!)

9. How is my life going?
Brandy Alexander - Feist (hmmm...again, should I be worried?)

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Through the Eyes of Love - Peggy Lee (by all means, play a sappy song by an aging diva in tragic decline!)

11. How does the world see me?
Quiche Lorraine - the B52's (I'm down with that!)

12. What do my friends think of me?
Yummy (Tyler Nelson Dark Club Mix)- Gwen Stefani

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Can't Help Lovin' That Man - Trudy Richards (I SWEAR that's what came up!)

14. How can I make myself happy?
Gia - Despina Vandi (hmmm...weird dance track with Middle Eastern flave)

15. What should I do with my life?
I Know There's Something Going On - Frida (I just don't know what my role is!)

16. What is some good advice?
When You're In Love With a Beautiful Woman - Dr. Hook (my iPod is messin' with me now--what kind of advice is that for a gay guy??)

17. Will I get married?
Silent Night - The Tim Fuller Experience (I'll take that as a 'no')

18. Where will I go in life?
Right Here (Human Nature Mix) - SWV (well, at least I don't have to pack)

19. Will I Have Kids?
Smooth Operator - Sade (oh stank....are there kids out there I don't know about??)

20. What is my current theme song?
How Could He Do This To Me - Lonnie Gordon (my iPod apparently wants me to get off the Cross in case somebody needs the wood)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Wow- can't help lovin' that playlist! Thankx for helping me discover Despina Vandi! xxK